Keas are for girls and boys aged five and a half to eight. They meet on Wednesday at 17.45 until 18.45.
Kea Clubs provide safe and nurturing environments for children to have fun and develop their creativity…
As a Kea you will interact with nature and learn to share through co-operation and teamwork. Keas meet weekly at local Scout Halls and engage in Scout activities at an age-appropriate level.
The Kea promise is: ‘I Share, I Care, I Discover, I Grow.’
As a Kea you will:
- have lots of fun and go on awesome adventures
- play heaps of games and make lots of friends
- earn Award badges
- learn the Kea Promise and Motto
- learn to sing the Kea Song and Kea Yell
- take part in National Events such as Kea Day, Founder’s Day and ANZAC Day
Click here to contact us to find out how you can be a part of the adventure.
– Site created by Kitty from Misfitt Web Design and Development Kapiti Coast. –